Soden Legal is a growing firm in the Macarthur and Illawarra Region focusing expertise in Family Law. With the professionalism and results of a large firm, but the warmth and friendliness of a country practice, Soden Legal gets results.
At Soden Legal we take an empathetic yet practical approach to family law matters, with the best interests of children being our primary concern and focus. We aim to assist parties in reaching an amicable settlement so as to maintain ongoing relationships where appropriate, however in the event that parties are unable to reach agreement, we are fierce litigators.
Soden Legal has been established with the aim to provide quality legal advice, exceptional service and provide empathy and reassurance to clients. Soden Legal promises to deliver on the 3 C’s.
We have a reputation for exceptional service and we are proud to offer our ongoing commitment to your case. We can provide this service guarantee by:
- Ensuring that your calls and queries are answered promptly
- Ensuring that you are kept updated in relation to your matter at every stage
- Meeting deadlines provided by our clients and the Courts
- Keeping open lines of communication with you
- Working with you and involving you when drafting important documents
- Valuing and welcoming feedback to continue to improve our service
- Ensuring that you are connected with other professionals during and after your case including counsellors, estate agents and financial advisors.
We recognise the sensitive nature of family law and we guarantee that your case will be handled with absolute discretion and confidentiality.
We abide by the Law Society requirements regarding confidentiality and privilege so you can be assured that the information that you provide to us will not be disclosed to any other person without your consent.
You can rest assured that you will be kept up to date at every stage of your case. After we have taken your initial instructions you will be provided with options and advice as to the best way forward with your matter.
You will be involved in the drafting process so you can be aware of the steps that have been taken in your case and the steps that will follow.
We value your feedback and will ensure that your case is handled in a manner that meets your specific needs.
Why choose us?
- Many law firms practice in lots of different areas of law which can sometimes mean that your solicitor does not have detailed and dedicated experience in any one particular area of law. Soden Lawyers are experts in Family Law – it is what we do and it is what we are best at.
- We keep up to date with all the latest case law so that we can advise you of anything which might affect or assist in your matter.
- We welcome and encourage your feedback as your satisfaction is imperative to us.
- We will fight for you.
- We speak openly about costs
- We are flexible and family friendly so we can fit in with you, whether that be meeting in your local area or after hours and weekend appointments.
- We are located near public transport and the Courts with plenty of parking available near our offices.